Tuesday, December 04, 2007

reborn

I think i have a threshold for sustaining a single hairstyle- can't seem to sustain anything for too long, before my whole body craves change.

my straight hair has been boring me for such a long time, i didn't even wait till the last exam was over to get rid of it ..
so while my health psychology paper looms dangerously close by, i popped by a new salon for some hair change!

actually i don't really like how salons smell
nor do i like sitting down for hours there reading the magazines there probably because i bought most of them and read them all before that already..
but stepping out of the salon for me is like being reborn, being transformed into another person!
I don't really restrict what the stylist does to my hair
so this time, i simply told her i wanted a different look,that that i was open to anything she'll proposed.
i think marco almost didn't recognise me
and i think opinions would vary a lot but oh well... =) the girl's happy...

show you guys pictures another time.. heh. alternatively, you guys can ask me out soon to check it out. (this is a hint to ask me out after exams)

i think i got so excited i forgot mugging for a long while...sigh..

No comments: