Tuesday, February 26, 2008

i love nicky

Who is Nicky?
Haha.
He's my hairdresser!
And a really nice and great one at that...
All it took is a trip to the salon that made appreciate the value of good service.
I walked out of the salon, beaming, and telling myself over and over again that I must go back to find him everytime I need a haircut.
And that good feeling has been lasting for days!
so happy.
___________________________
On a side note, I've been suffering under my huge workload. I can't remember a time where i watched CSI properly, or had the time to sit down and browse blogs or chill out at cafes instead of mugging in them. So irritated.
For like one day, i was excited that my three mid-terms and countless presentations were over. But But right after that day, i realised to my horror that my research papers were due like SOON.. and it gives me no motivation to know that right after working hard for those research papers, another round of tests were coming, followed immediately by the EXAMS!
goodness!


___
Anyway I'm also suffering cos my beloved camera, the one with the pretty floral wrapping finally decide to leave me and died on me!

It showed symptoms like months ago when it vibrated uncontrollably then its life ended when it dropped into a bowl of erm laska from Lerk Thai.
so i'm camera-less and feeling like my life isn't documented during this period.
recommendations for new camera?


I'll blog about my valentine's day and my surprise soon k! after tomorrow. For now, let me drown in citing references for infant development.
argh.

No comments: