Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Earth Day weekend

I realised i kept this entry in drafts instead of publishing it...

Silly me... So behold the long belated entry :P


Remember the Earth Day or Save the Environment weekend or something on 7 or 8 July?



I went to ICA to get my passports renewed for my Hong Kong trip.. and its a whooping 70 dollars!!! Not to mention the looooooooooooooooooooonnnng queues :S You practically queue, get a number, queue again, fill up something, and queue again!!!


Then i went to Bugis with Marco to get him a green shirt for Earth Day since he had a gathering that afternoon... Loved the drinks from the Tea Shake Hut!!








After that, we parted and I met up with Yihan and Tanjong Pagar for our trip to the Red Dot Museum. There's a really cool flea market there every first sat and sun of the month and there're really alot of artsy stuff, mainly by local designers..


I got a new laptop bag from fabrix cases! costly but worth it!!! =D It was delivered to my house by a week. I was practically rushing home everyday to wait for it. haha. Silly me.


Pretty right??? I customised mine with handles so I can carry it like a bag too *drools* I'm still excited over it! haha.


After that, we met up with Zhiqi to go shopping at the Central, which was kinda disappointing cos I couldn't really find anything to get..
Then, came the class outing, which turned out more to be a clique outing. But oh well, it was fun playing THIS =)
CLASSIC.
I think we'll be playing this for a long time. grins.
I still have a silly smile on my face whenever I think of the game.

1? 1? 2? 2? all! all!

This was followed by dinner at Manhattan Fish Market, more catching up and our mindless walk around Singapore.

I almost died that night wearing heels :S

OH well, more class outings please???





No comments: