Sunday, July 15, 2007

The King~

90 bucks can buy a lot of things.
It can get me 2 pretty Forever 21 tops or one nice dress..
Or it can get me 4 or 5 cheaper tops.
90 bucks can also get me a nice delicious meal, loads of chocolates and nice presents..

But I got the Jacky Cheung concert ticket at the Indoor Stadium instead.
I got to admit I was initially apprehensive, but I went for the concert eventually, because I thought this would probably be the last time he'll come to Singapore anyway.

Being a serious dedicated bunch of concert gang, me zhiqi jias and kok went to zhiqi's house to do our "homework" and revised all his songs. Gathered all the CDs and Karaoke VCDs we could find and spent an afternoon lazing around, serenating ourselves in his voice. Oh ya, Xuefen just "chapped" in to hang out. haha.


Here's the real actual day!!!
Everyone was totally anticipating THE DAY...
And its finally came..
I thought the 90 bucks was worth it in less than 10 songs.
Amazing voice, charming personality, loving father and husband...
I was brought to a high, my whole body felt like dancing when he danced yet I was touched to tears when he sang his ballads.
I wonder what it feels to have a heavenly king as a father...
Even a simple greeting sounds melodious, what more a lullaby!!!!
What a bliss.






















No comments: