Tuesday, October 17, 2006

history lecture is getting boring
so i decided to blog on my fortune yet again...

Sunday morning....
I started off at JP, editting my sociology essay with Marco then buying a present for my brother's birthday
yawns.
i was exhausted
dragging myself around..
so i decided to get myself a cup of "teh"at Ya Kun Kaya Toast after that at lot 1
so in my groggy state...
i didn't even realise that i left my wallet on the table while paying

you guys are probably going to shoot me now
me too
i can't believe at that period of time, i actually lost BOTH my beloved wallet and handphone
sighs
i'm so blur
always getting into trouble

anyway i didnt' realise that i didn't have my wallet until monday
i was searching for it high and low
in my hostel
back at home
until i decided to go back to lot 1 to check things up
i was terribly frustrated at myself for always being such a blurhead.
and a broke blurhead at that!!!
i went back to Ya Kun and asked the lady if she saw a wallet
" WHY YOU ONLY COME TODAY...!!!!!" the women shrieked to me in Chinese..
" i just realised today.. -_-" i said sheepishly

sighs
i'm a lucky girl.

getting very frustrated with **** ****. he's getting on my nerves
sighs. i was rude to him tt day
gosh. i should be bettter to my friends...

No comments: