Friday, April 13, 2007

late night posting

My sleeping habits are getting weirder.

This semester especially...

I sleep every alternate night...and today just happens to be a night where i just can't put myself to bed.

I've even resorting to asking people "How do you sleep?" and they'll say something like count sheep or think of nothing...but doing those can make me lie in bed for hours till sunlight streams through the window binds..

shrugs.

maybe i'm superwoman.

haha. one good thing is that i can wash my clothes late at night and the best washing machine there is MINE!!!=)



anyway i'm moving out of my hall after this semester.

i'm really feeling all nostalgic over it.

I'm moving out right after exams and i decided to start packing tonight cos i got too many things to bring back i need days.

sigh.

i've somehow shown more attachment to this place than home..

and i'm sad i'm leaving this haven of my own.

its like my retreat...a place a look forward to going after a long day at school..

the hardest thing about moving into the hall turns out to be leaving it..

look at these bags.. i've barely cleared a few drawrs and shelves..

Still got the clothes, bags, shoes, food and files :S AND MY TELEVISION ,PRINTER, RADIO AND SPEAKERS SOMEMORE!!!

Its so scary how a truckload of stuff can be stuffed in my tiny hostel!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. shall go mug now...since i can't sleep anyway...

to lala: when you read this...your final exam will probably be over!!! =) gong xi gong xi. can't wait to go out with you =)

loads of love to everyone else ..

No comments: