Wednesday, April 11, 2007

since lala asked me to blog

=) since lala needed some destressing from her exams.. i shall blog!
heh. i'm on this tight schedule of mugging for exams but i'm finding it so hard to concentrate!! and my biological clock is so screwed up i can't sleep at night at all. its weird how when the time comes for you to work hard, you try so hard to, but you also seem more interested in everything else except studying..

My family went to the beach on Good Friday and it was like super crowded.. my attempt to fly a kite failed cos there was no wind..but i must have looked pretty dumb to the people there who saw my desperate attempt to fly the kite..
i was running around...changing directions...running again..but the kite only stayed in the air for like 2 seconds or something.
comeon..someone fly a kite with me after exams k =)

Anyway. my family decided to be romantic and have dinner by the beach, on the 2 picnic mats we brought and it was super dark!!!!!
we couldn't make out the food we bought so everyone had to whip out their handphones and shine here and there...
it was pretty funny cos everyone just moved around and like tried to scrutinise at their plates
so many people ate mouthfuls of chilli lah!!! hahahaha!!!!
i decided to play safe and eat the chicken rice ahead of me and scream " where is the hokkien mee and satay" when i wanna eat them.
But it was fun lah! unique experience nonetheless =)


National Museum
me and marco decided to like go relax someday and we went to the National Museum to like check out the new place!
so cool!!!
i like that place!
we had this "companion" thing. which is like some huge ipod with earphones while touring... then along the floors, there would be numbers... so we just key the numbers on the floor into that "companion" to listen to the guide talk about the historical artefacts.
its a pretty cool idea!
but of course...we took our "companions" off halfway lah.. who wants to listen to boring history.. just look at the pretty exhibits inside lah!
There're alot of cool things inside National Museum =) someone go with me again someday? =)

I'm wondering how to spend my holidays already...they suddenly seem like a long period of time to pass...yet, i can't wait for them to come.
2 more weeks to exams!!!

No comments: