Wednesday, September 20, 2006

20/9/06


Current Location: in.my.hostel*

Current Mood: sleepy

I'M BORED!
Malay test just went past...
History test just just went past...
And I just just just finished reading my statistics textbook..
And since its midnight i cannot bug people or blast Jay Chou's music because my gung-ho neighbour will kill me...
so i decided to create this blog instead..
I've been missing loads of people lately...people whom I once cared and still care about ...
I miss A12 peeps..I miss da clique..the ever-so-often bitching sessions..cake and tea outings at secret recipe (or isit sweet recipe..aiya..whatever)..KBOX and loads of stuff that we used to do together..
BUT I miss the moments at the class bench every morning the most.I miss coming to school too early..I miss switching on the lights at the class benchI miss seeing Kok, YM and cheeks smiling at me every morning.I miss seeing cheek's red jacket. I miss saying hi to everyone who streams in.I miss bitching and laughing loudly with everyone. Ah..those days..

What have i been up to lately?School's okay i guess.I've been getting used to being a student again..and for now, i'm still pretty muggish, because assignments and tests appear so often i HAVE to mug.. weirdly my body has been pretty kind to me.. so many late nights and i'm still surviving.. now i know what LATE NIGHTS really mean.. but its pretty heartwarming when you are studying till almost 2 in the morning but there are many others in the Central Forum all studying as well..You don't feel so lousy and alone in battle! And there are alot to see around there when you're bored from the studying.. Couples feeding each other, people wearing the most rag-like clothes i've ever seen, girls sleeping unglamorously on the benches and occassionally you get a guy cracking lame jokes a tad too loudly.

=D ah..life's still beautiful! =Dno matter how bad a day you're having.. the sky is still a beautiful blue, the grass a vibrant green, and flowers still bloom...everythings just so beautiful......but how many people would actually notice...My relationship with him is still going strong. Guess i've grown up. I'm not that girl who craves ever-attention and sms-s anymore =) Its the knowing that love exists that's matters.

No comments: