Wednesday, September 20, 2006

i'm blogging at midnight again


=)

ah! had a long day of lectures today..
i'm so tired!

i think i'm going nuts from studying. I checked my Sociology's module lesson plan and realised i had to read chapter 11 about gender and sexuality so i took my textbook and flipped to chapter 11.. it turned out to be on stress so i flipped forward and read chapter 10 which was on sexuality. after spending hours reading it..i was about to email the teachers telling them it was chapter 10 and not 11 when i looked up on my book shelf and saw...

MY SOCIOLOGY TEXTBOOK!

ohmygosh. i spend hours reading my psychology textbook instead! how typical.
haha. i'm going crazy.

was talking to some of my hostel mates during dinner just now...and they were telling me they didn't wanna continue staying here because they felt they didn't belong..
in fact, they didn't like nus too..cos they felt it provided no sense of belonging or identity, which made it no different from NTU.
shrugs. i really don't know.
seniors staying here are largely DAO
they don't smile at you when you smile at them
they disappear during inteblock games
and when they do come, they don't talk to freshies, just play, win and leave.
luckily for me, i love my neighbours..

i love ginnelle who thinks i can't speak chinese
i love waiteng who eats dinner with me and laughs at my jokes
i love clara who pulls me down to every ibg game
i love wenjing who smiles at me and compliments me on my passable chinese!
i love angie and zhaoxin too..for saying hi to me on the walkways and complimenting my room.

ooh! here's pictures of my room!

nice nice?
i spent a weekend doing it up
largely cheap stuff like coloured papter..free postcards, and cheapo stuff from ikea or stuff i got from home, mum and dad!







i haven finished putting up the photographs on the window blinds ..havent' got the time to get down and do it :X lazy



This is my study table..got huge shelves but i don't but anything much in them. the bottom right hand one is my FOOD SUPPLY, which includes everything from chocolates to different flavoured maggi mee, different beverages, biscuits, sweets and cereals! =D DON'T tell me i'll get fat...please.....then there are the folders i made myself and the drawers i got from ikea!

certainly made my room cosy eh? =)

=D

aiya..someone just blasted hokkien songs downstairs *sings along * hehe.

No comments: