Friday, September 22, 2006

back home

TRAUMATIC!

its been a traumatic week. especially thursday.
i woke up fresh and early for psychology tutorial that day.
feeling all perked up because i heard there would be games and demonstrations, a far cry from the normal intellectual discussions of other tutorials that requires stacks and stacks of readings and involving me getting stressed out over the heated arguments over stuff that i don't really comprehend. All my smart ass classmates....they ask so many irrelevant and out of the world questions that drag my tutorials on and on and on... it gets really tiring sometimes..

okay. anyway. that wasn't the point i wanted to make.
So that morning, I went into the class, laid my laptop down on the table....and my classmate spun over and swung her hand over a lil' too hard, smacked the table, which swung the other way round and yea...CRASH.
my beloved laptop crashed onto the floor with a huge bang. a huge bang which shattered my heart...
" EWWwwww..oohhh....eeeee" went my classmates.
i just stared blankly
not knowing what to do.
profuse apologies. commotion ended. the lesson had to continue.
so i had to pick my cracked laptop up and try to concentrate.
i rushed out of the room right after the lesson. stoned at a bench, assessing the damage.
i went to YIH computer centre. the enginners looked at my laptop and shook their heads upon examining the damage...
" AIYOH.....how come CRASH UNTIL LIKE THATT......."
my heart sank..
the enginner told me it was too serious to be fixed here.
so i had to go down to some fujitsu computer centre to fix it
there was a long queue and i was hugging my beloved laptop and praying it wont cost too much or they won't ask me to get a new one because my motherboard cracked or something..
long wait.
the engineer there made me feel better though. he said it would take a few days. and he'll need to replace both the top and bottom covers because both cracked... and yea.its gonna cost slightly above 300 bucks
i was feeling quite heartbroken over the money that's going to go down the drain, but my boyfriend always tells me " any problem that money can solve is not a problem" so yea...i'm feeling much better. and i'm probably not going to make my classmate pay. she's worried sick and she didn't do it on purpose so yea, i'm just going to let this go..
ah..what a week
i hope everything bad goes away from me now..

mid-term break's here!
its quite a timely break i suppose
because i'm just getting quite sick of all the late nights and chim texts =D
oh well..gonna start working hard after the weekend.
I'm off to exercise with marco tomorrow and we're gonna visit the new bishan library!
can't wait..!

















what lovely colours...bandung always makes my day better... =)

No comments: