Wednesday, September 27, 2006

doing everything else EXCEPT to start mugging

Oh OH ...
I haven't been studying much lately! I'm planning to start after this blog post..haha =P got loads of homework and tests to mug for...
I was trying to be a tai tai yesterday! I woke up late and had nothing to do...but i didn't feel like dressing up and getting my bum out of the house...so i took a long bubble bath..lighted some candles....played some music and enjoyed myself soaking in the bath, blowing bubbles, doing facial and playing with different hair styles while shampoo-ing. Even resorted to sliding around in the bathtub for fun. I WANT TO BE A TAI TAI...but i think indulging in such guilty pleasures once in a while for now is good enough :) I think i'm either too stressed or I miss my childhood too much ...hiak...I'm doing more and more silly things and saying more and more silly things these days...




Look how dead i was....i'm such a lazy unglam woman....


I was ultra high after swimming..and ultra hungry..and i started being mad again... I wonder how my friends can stand having me around... Oh ya..i think my favourite pose nowadays is to act silly with the chopsticks... :X lalalalala...

MALAY FIELDTRIP

I'm learning Malay now! its partly for fun...and i thought it would be interesting too to understand the commands of the NS pple !

Oh..my super pretty Malay teacher and her decent looking Chinese husband brought us to eat at Geylang Serai yesterday! it was super crowded..like Chinatown during Chinese New Year.. the street market was terribly long and every vendor was promoting at the top of their voices *shudders*

We had dinner at some deserted back alley... had to order our dishes and drinks in Malay ...everyone was quite flustered because the shop uncle spoke so quickly we didn't know what to say... but i had fun ! ( okay i think now everything except studying is fun..)


Its 830 am now..

Part of me wants to go back to sleep

but the other more irritating side of me keeps nagging that i gotta start mugging for my psychology test....ew....

No comments: