Wednesday, March 07, 2007

finally an update

Ew..blogger ate two of my recent entries and i was seriously lazy to retype them again.
so let's hope this one gets published..

i'm seriously busy over the past few weeks.
in fact...all my weekends are burnt doing projects of all sorts, while struggling to keep up with my CCA and of course, those horrible readings! i hate to have no time for loads of things. i hate to keep postponing shopping trips, movie outings and sushi buffets....i need some love!

It really doens't help that inconsiderate teachers like to drop an extra 32 pages of readings the night before my tutorial, which is at 8am the next day!!! as expected..everyone turned up truly flustered in class.
it is already a miracle i managed to pick myself up and turn up for that lesson.
mid-terms mid terms essays and projects...
my hopes of hitting a 4.0 for CAP is flying away.......
*comebackcomeback*
isn't it freezing these days...i'm practically wrapped in a jacket wherever i go.
shall i post a narcassist shot before i go for lessons???
YES!!!
=p

that compulsory family buffet dinner i managed to turn up for...

i need more colour in my life..everything's so depressing now!
speaking of which the lights at marina square really made my day =)

No comments: