Thursday, March 15, 2007

Outings

1. BEST BUDDIES OUTING TO THE ZOO


Its such a pleasant surprise that blogger is working well!so i shall attempt to put up the photographs and entries i meant to put up ages ago...
HERE's my Best Buddies Programme community service at the zoo..
its really tiring and a test of your patience and understanding to be attached to my buddy sometimes...



i wonder what keeps me going on..












2. HUANG CHENG



ooh..much awaited event !! i was seriously really excited and watching the show brought back much fond memories, an overwhelming truckload of memories... which probably outshadowed the



less interesting than expected show. I'm a fan of love shows...but eh.. it didn't work too well for me. the 2nd show almost made me sleep! i must admit i was a little disappointed..



before that me and marco had dinner at a Chinese restaurant called Grains...which was really pretty good and affordable!!! its healthy as well..not tasteless healthy kinda food..but rather more vege less oily kinda food...




i really miss you guys...


really...



3. NEW FAVOURITE HAUNT


my new favourite haunt is now the Esplanade Library!!! i love looking out at the nice urban landscape while studying..

i love the art cafe
i love the new friends i made there!!
i love how the have powerpoint plugs all around so i can charge my laptop...i love how the aircon is just nice
heh.. you get how much i like that place...

i'm starting to mug..or rather..i have to start mugging...exams are in a month!!!


waffle ice cream at halfprice on tuesdays makes the world so lovable

__________________________________________________-

No comments: