Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Valentine's

=) An overdue entry on my lovely Valentine's Day

i love the roses...really do!!!
Its like you KNOW its impractical
you KNOW its expensive..

you KNOW it'll wilt and make you very sad...
yet, you still silently want it.
haha
it just makes a girl very happy =)


!!!!!! so i swaggered around the streets with it

oops...
but hey! its Valentine's Day...

ok anyway...i was given this bottle of very nice coloured sand and i really didn't know how to react..i mean who gives sand for Valentine's Day right? so i asked zuzu if it can be eaten or something (haha..maybe i was hungry!)




but he bust out laughing and asked me to open the wrapped object instead..






TADAH...A SPADE!!! what for????
seeing my confusion, he asked me to start digging!!!
ohmygod...


so i embarked on my "excavation", and dug out these small presents which he said conveyed a message...


i was feeling lazy and started shaking the bottle halfway hoping to uncover something..


but he anticipated that already...so everything was really pretty well hidden.... so i had to be patient and continue digging!


i was utterly confused at the little things i dug up.. the last item of which is this green heart in which he said was true love and placed it in my palm.


so he began, pointing to each item as he narrated...


" in the quest for true love (green heart), you'll see beautiful things (roses), scary things (the skeleton) and even distractions ( the 2 mahjong tiles in which you can PONG)..


and sometimes you may even get your heart broken ( half a heart)


But even so... i won't let you walk away from me (slippers)..."


*awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*




here's a big thanks to my darlin. loves =)

No comments: