Wednesday, November 14, 2007

breathe

The most dreaded week in school finally came to end, and once more, I'm returning here to type some gibberish before returning to my too-intellectual-for-me statistics..

The warrior
I got to experience what it felt like to be stared at, and given weird looks on the street for the past 3 days.
I had 4 vaccinations in preparation for my trip to Cambodia in school lah!
One on each arm, and one on each thigh.
My friends called me a injection warrior, i just felt paralysed and so shaken at my "combo" set.
Pretty hard to swallow...
But nurse was nice, gave me time to rest, and kept distracting me with lame questions while she pushed that needle in..
Ew..I could never ever do that job.
Tetanus shot was so deadly, i was walking with a limp really really slowly for the past few days...
Had to keep to the side of walkways for fear of blocking roads..
Although practically everyone took a look at my leg then up onto my face...
Felt so AA..
I danced with a limp too.. terrible choice...
but i didn't want to miss dance lessons..

Oh well.. its much better now =)
Shan't complain!

No comments: