Monday, November 26, 2007

a crappy entry

I'm like slacking in the library, in front of a computer terminal with everyone seemingly doing some serious mugging around me..
so i decided to just type some random words to try and constitute a blog entry. haha
this is to please lala, who is too stressed ( i miss you my friend)
and to to destress yours truly..

eh.. okay i just decided to blog about the muggers around me.

girl number 1: at computer terminal C7
cute hair, mugger specs with a huge stack of notes in front of her
i took a random peek and eew, it was filled with tiny maths equations (not my cup of tea..)
but she's typing something really slowly..
like really slowly
(somewhat like my mum who types using like 1 finger)
i think she's falling asleep..
but a guy comes up to her and talks to her and asks her out for lunch and she readily agrees and like prances up immediately... looks like she would do anything to get out from the mugging.
( shit..i'm hungry)

boy number 2: at computer terminal C10

me makes me scared i have't studied enough cos he got a greater amount of books and stacks of worksheet..
(a very handsome angmoh walks past at this moment. weeee weet.. i think he looks like leonardo di caprio..)
he is in a very ugly ah-pek-sit-at-coffee-shop pose..
looks abit scruffled
like he's been mugging here for ages and have no time to bathe
erm. his sense of fashion.....(no comments)
i can't believe someone would wear socks with slippers nowadays.
way to go.


aiyo! i realise i'm stereotyping..
no..i'm guess i'm just bored.
haha.

No comments: