Monday, November 19, 2007

Random pictures

I was talking to a random friend one day..
And somehow the topics got to the gazillion magazines I buy religiously every month..
Huge stacks of them, occupying shelves and shelves in my room..
And she was shocked I didn't bother sending in the lucky draw coupons..
So i told her i was lazy to cut those coupons out, the stamps needed money, plus, so many girls would do just that and I'll probably have no chance of winning at all..

But somehow her words enlightend me and for the first time i sent in some coupons ...and TADAH!!! I WON!!!
it was as though i got some educational bursury lah.
They sent me a letter and asked me to collect it from genting lane..
I won some perfume that costs hundreds of dollars (how can a perfume cost that much?!)
And even though I don't really use perfumes, its FREE mah (minus the stamps)...so off i trudged to Genting Lane to get my prize
Its super duper whoooper ULU, and off at the other part of the island..
but oh well, its free right i won't complain...
So i got this thing home...
2 bottles of heavy French perfume...


I won. I'm happy. and by right, i should believe that I'm actually lucky and I actually have a chance of being picked right. And by right, i should continue sending in those coupons right...

But i didn't. Half of me was lazy to get my butt over to genting lane ever again.
And the other half of me believed that I won't win again and they gave me a prize to bait me into wasting money on stamps and sending in more of my coupons. lol. university has made me skeptical..



No comments: