Monday, November 19, 2007

Silly Me

I've been laughing a lot at myself lately. Heh.
I wonder if people do more silly things when they're stressed..

Up my portfolio.. i introduce...

Case 1:

Was going to dance lessons with Marco on Sunday.
Typical day, crowded train, we board the train at Jurong East and grabbed ourselves a corner...
I really forgot what we were talking about that day, but we were really engrossed...
At one point, the train jerked and i grabbed ' his hand'...
But we were really engrossed right.. so i held on and on, putting all the weight of my bag on that hand..
Until, marco raised up both his hands enthusiastically to talk to me...
OH OH.....
dramatically, like they do in the shows...
My eyes opened wide in shock...and i lowered my vision slowly.........
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I saw myself holding a wrinkled arm..that was so not familiar
Silly me grabbed an auntie's arm and held that arm for minutes lah!
MALU LIKE HELL!!!!
oh my gosh
no wonder the auntie looked at me like once...
she must have thought i was damn weird!
but the auntie was really nice.. and she didn't even tell me i was holding the wrong arm.
haha!!!
i scrurried away of course~
feeling silly :P

Case 2:

just recently only, i was so bored from studying for hours at JE library so i immediately went off to JEC to catch a movie...
i was in the mood for some brainless chick flick, so i caught Bratz!
I miss watching movies alone!
haha.. that's beside the point..
anyway, JE cinema plays really nice music before the adverts and movies start..
and they were really hip, upbeat songs..
So i sat myself down, and just went along singing Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" ....
Got myself super high. haha
screaming " hey hey you you, i don't like your girlfriend....no way no way..."
Then thing, they suddenly cut the song off.
And i couldn't keep the last few words in my mouth..
So i think everyone in the cinema heard those last few words of lyrics...
damn loud lor.. -__-
Panic, instincts took over, started coughing, to pretend i was coughing and not singing...
On hindsight, that was damn lame lah..
but it got me laughing quite a bit. haha

i think i'm going crazy. i'm entertaining myself all the time!
haha

No comments: