Thursday, November 23, 2006

compiled list of unique friends

history is driving me nuts and its the first time i feel like i'm going to fail HISTORY so i'm getting quite worried. so despite the fact that is past 1pm and i should be getting to bed to mug tomorrow, i've decided to destress by coming here to blog and then continue to mug till dawn..
=D
i suddenly feel like blogging about my list of unique (weird) friends because there are just so many of them around!! i love them all the same though. hehe. i am a weird friend myself...
okay..here goes

FRIEND WITH THE WEIRDEST HABITS IN SCHOOL
Let's see...
I have a friend H.H who likes to eat paper. He would tear papers from exercise books, crush them and put the crushed ball into his mouth. i thought he was pretty cool.
When everyone was happily playing with the skipping rope in school in primary school( it was the fashion then what...), he would hop like a frog everywhere around the school.
He also got so pissed by the Chinese teacher during her lesson one day, he stood up, both hands pulling the hair on his head, then suddenly tore the chinese textbook into 2, right down the middle.
Woah..he was my hero then..
he still doesn't like Chinese now. :P

VAINPOT FRIENDS
I decided that actually my vainest friends are all GUYS (i can't believe it)
My friend lawrence sends me at least one picture of himself every month asking me to rate his looks and style over msn.
Still must talk about how to improve if i don't give him full marks... -_- does he trust my style so much?!
Another of my male friend Hes., is also vain! haha. he likes to take pictures with caps and sunglasses to add drama and poseur effects . He's also a model and is constantly asking me " am i the most handsome man on earth or what?"

oh ya! i got this friend in RV who puts a mirror on her desk during A maths lesson and looks at it and combs her hair for the whole duration of the lesson.

haha..i dunno where lala ranks in my list, but i still believe her collection of clothes,makeup,bao2 yang2 pin3 can crush me to death.. :P but lala is lala!!! she appears pretty everytime anywhere anyway =)

FRIEND WHO DOESN'T BELONG TO EARTH
haha.. YM wins! i think he's so out of the world no one can rival!
who asks a girl about history questions during a mass dance?! and i simply can't comprehend the way he thinks! woohoo..

FRIEND WHO IS SO SMART, I DON'T NEED TO THINK WHEN I'M WITH HER

eh. Cheeks is top on the list this time...
1. she's the calculator! i do almost no maths when i'm with her ( or ok maybe i try do maths and she tells me the answer before i get any)
2. she's the street directory of Singapore... i can just attempt to ask her for directions and 90% of the time she can tell u how to go and even give u options then weigh which option is the best for you =D
3. she analyses situations for you! tell her ur problem and she'll pause and think for a while and she'll do the cost-benefit analysis for u and give u good solid advice man!
4. she does maths even when its not needed. when people just chuck away receipts after a meal, cheeks looks at the receipt and tells herself whether they count the GST by adding 10% first then 5% or any other way. :P some compound interest or erm dunno what interest thing..

haha..enough to convince not? i'm pretty convinced! haha.

CHEAPO FRIENDS
Fangwei wins! she's the queen. Even me who prides myself on cheap and nice clothes have to ke tou to her..she always tells me about her shirts being bought at ridiculously low prices like $2.50 and they always look nice ! she'll bring weird liquid paper and correction tapes to school that looks like toothpaste, sweets and she'll brag that they're only $1 from the market
Then she'll not give up on anything free! :P she's adorable. i always give those free pens from whatever rubbish events to her and she'll be elated.

VIOLENT FRIENDS
if you think lala slapping you on the back is violent...i've got a friend who BITES...
she would always say "i feel like biting you"
and for one period of time, she actually went around biting the guys and girls in class...on their backs, necks, hands, legs.....*freaks out*

------------------------------------haha okay lah :P i gotta go mug. blogging about my weird friends makes me happier now! chiong ah!

No comments: