Monday, November 06, 2006

wedding bells ringing




















Zhiqi's sister's wedding on Saturday was a memorable event
Long awaited event!
I love weddings!
I love hearing the wedding bells, listening to the excited murmur of the crowd
I love seeing the bride and groom smiling blissfully at each other.





















and how everything really makes you wanna get married too.
Cheeks was really ultra super uber pretty that day!
LOOK!




















and it kinda made me wonder how it feels to have my friends get married someday!
i don't know why the thought of it makes me wanna cry!!! i wanna cry when i see mao's invitation in my mailbox one day..or like hug my girlfriends when they telll me they're getting married
=) smiles. just the thought of it makes my day a happy one.




eeks..i'm back to school already and exams are REALLY NEARING..

i can't believe i wasted my weekend just resting sleeping and reading my storybook..procrastinating like anything...

No comments: