Wednesday, November 29, 2006

wednesday

YAY!half of my exams are over=D
i'm not bothering already
ever since i screwed up my first paper with my lack of coherence
i was so irritated that day that i ordered Mac and had it delivered right to my hostel room
ate a chocolate fudge sunday on a rainy afternoon
how blissful
it made me happier instantly
and it was only after that that i had the willpower to go study malay

malay was pretty weird
haha
i got confused at the first part because the comprehension was about a conversation between 2 girls and one of them was an indian girl..so i was like..how come Indians speak malay now...and hehe :P and the composition was an either or question about a beautiful place, or my favourite food.
haha. i guess you totally feel like strangling yourself because of your lack of vocab. the only thing i could write about my favourite food is ":i like to eat sweets because eating sweets make me happy. my friends like to eat sweet too"....so i abandoned this topic there was no way i could write even 30 words, when i had to write 150.
and the other one was quite terrible as well..and i almost said NUS was a beautiful place because i prepared a composition about "My School"...so anyway i decided to write a dumb one about Changi Beach and it goes something like this ( in malay of course)

"I think Changi Beach is a beautiful place .
It is in the eastern part of Singapore.
It is very crowded on saturdays and sundays (i don't even know how to say weekends)
I think Changi Beach is beautiful because it has many nice trees and flowers.
I love the white flowers because looking at it makes me happy.
I like to sit under the green tree and look at the blue sea and sky.
I read a book under the tree and see children swimming.
I come to the beach when i am sad because it makes me happy.
so i think Changi Beach is very beautiful. "

-_- that's all my vocab could bring me.WAHHHHHHH........now i know how it feels when i see people struggle to speak chinese.haha.

i love the history paper! it was so unlike JC history.
one question went
" Why did you study HY1101E? Answer how you can apply the materials of the module to real life.."
and another went
" if you lived a hundred years from 1900-1999" which country in Asia would you choose to be in"

wahaha :P why did i study so hard...


2 more papers to go
my dreaded statistics and my psychology mcq
i'm planning after exam activities already
yay

No comments: