Wednesday, November 01, 2006

random





































went for a picnic at sentosa that day before i mugged for my two malay tests on Monday =)
i like to take little breaks to pamper myself haha.
look at that cute basket!!! =D



















here are some nice balloons!!! love them! bought them to surprise my sweetheart...i'm going nuts...i'm going to ask a stranger to pass him his first clue which wil lead him to his second and third and....until he finds my present
my last surprise before i start ignoring him and mugging for the exams
anyway i got to buck up soon exams are coming sighs...
time to face reality eh
need some friends love quick too.

anyways i'm so not used to my short hair
haha =D nothing to twirl when i'm bored!!!!

took a bus to holland village today to get them...
realised suddenly how much i miss those non-air conditioned bus now that almost everyone is air-conditioned
i used to love them...
how the wind blows upon your face...
ah... such simple pleasures in life

No comments: